Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday

Today...it's still early but I already know what I am grateful for!  My babies!  I think I posted in my "about me" section, but I'll still post about them!  Today, is all about our oldest...


Lucky Kujo-MY baby!  He was born on August 17th, in 2001.  He is 10 and is just...my heart and soul.  Lucky is a Bichon Frise, all white and has the biggest brown eyes in the world.  He gets away with murder because he is a momma's boy.  As I type this, he is glued to my hip, laying beside me on the couch in his jammies.  Yes, he wears jammies.  He knows when momma doesn't feel good, he knows when momma is sad and he knows when momma just needs some "Teddy love".  We got Lucky in October of 2001, when we lived with my in-laws in Iowa when I was just 19.  Man, I feel old.  We got our own apartment in March of 2001, and moved in with Lucky.  His real name (registered name) is La Chance Des Cieux, which means The Luck of the Heavens.  Lucky is a big baby and LOVES to snuggle at night, under the blankets, even though Daddy hates it because once Roo gets hot, he starts panting a lot lol.  He is SO good with the other animals and SUPER protective of his little siblings!  He watches out for Sophia when she is playing with their cousins Tanner and Annie, 


Lucky aka:  Roo, Teddy, Bubba, Mommas Boy, Teddy Ruxpin, Roopert, Poopy, Lucky Looo Who, Bear, Loo, Loopert, Hammy, Hambone, Old Man, Teddy Bear, Lover, and I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting....


Lucky, you are and always will be my baby.  Momma loves you BEYOND words and I'm so glad Daddy whined to Gramma Long to get you!  You brighten my day EVERY day and I cannot imagine my life with out you.  You have snuggled me in all the rough times, been there for all the happy times and I absolutely ADORE your furry butt (and the rest of you lol).  Love always, Momma 

No comments:

Post a Comment