Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday!

Tonight, is all about my husband.  I never knew someone could mean so much to me, and that I could love someone so much.  Chris and I have been together since February 22, 2000.  We started dating my senior year of high school, his junior year.  Someone else was interested in Chris that we worked with at Target, so I tried to set them up.  After talking to him for a bit, I realized "No, I want to date him..." so before she could ask him out for a date, I went and asked him!  Our first date was to see Galaxy Quest, which was a horrible movie but we had fun anyways.  Chris and I got engaged on April 1st, 2004, and married on May 26th 2007.  He is my best friend, my love, and I truly believe, my soul mate.  We lived in Iowa for 3 years, from 2001 to 2004.  We had our first apartment out there, went through moves, new jobs, and so much more together before moving back here in 2004.

Mr Long, I love you and am so happy and honored you chose to spend your life with me.  I love you honeybear xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment