Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday

I'm skipping the babies post today and posting about something else...


Today I am grateful for the date night I had with the love of my life.  We went to Wasabi and he got his sushi that he loves.  To humor him I offered to try a piece of it.  It was horrible lol  I didn't THINK I would like it but I figured how many other things I NEVER would have eaten in the past that I now LOVE thanks to him having my try.  But THIS...this was a whole new level.  He took pictures of me eating it, and it was so bad lol.  He was almost in tears laughing at me, and I was almost in tears and throwing up lol  We had a good time, laughed a lot and spent time together.  I'm hoping this weekend holds another date night for us, for his birthday.  We went to Target, which we ALWAYS seem to end up here after dinner lol


Mr Long, I love you with all my heart and I am so honored that you love me back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment