Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday

I love weekends!  One of my favorite parts, is getting up a few hours earlier than Chris, and just relaxing on the couch.  I've been cooking on either Saturday or Sunday every weekend for about 2 months I think.  So usually I spend a little bit of time in the kitchen preparing and stuff, so I enjoy being able to sit in silence with my furballs before I start on my "kitchen duties".  So, today I am thankful for this time I am using RIGHT NOW.  I also am grateful for my laptop.  A few years about, 2 maybe?  We went to Iowa to visit my in-laws.  They gave us a Visa gift card, and my husband used all of it to put towards a laptop for ME.  Sometimes you have to think back on things that you forgot about...when you are feeling un-appreciated...when you are feeling down.  Last night he tried to use his gift card he got at work to buy me a new phone charger.  Nothing for himself, but for me.  The Visa cards were for US...but he spent the whole thing...on me.  


So I've gotten completely off track with this one huh? lol  Writing this week in my blog has helped me realize that I have a lot to be thankful for...

No comments:

Post a Comment