Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday

Chris is still sleeping, so it's a good time for me to post and start with stuff around the house.  I'm giving him another 45 mins before I wake him :)  Today is "get the house in order" day.  Once we get everything on spot, we are starting a daily/weekly rotation of cleaning.  He found this schedule on line and modified it to what we need.  So, lets see, what part of my life am I thankful for today...LAUGHTER.  That is it!  Being able to laugh at stupid stuff.  We went to Target yesterday to get stuff we needed, and Chris was waiting w/ his turn signal on for a spot.  The guy pulled out and someone did a pull through from the other side and took our spot.  The guy saw us right away and offered to back up, but Chris just went around and parked behind him.  I told him "you should TOTALLY bump his car from behind and push him through like THIS IS MY SPOT"...Joking of course, Chris started cracking up and said "you are so wrong" lol.  Just stupid stuff like that to make me laugh sometimes does wonders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment